For any question, request for information and booking online, do not hesitate to contact me
Tél. +33 (0)6 42 70 17 05
You can also consult the FAQ page
… or use the form below
Contact and booking form
General conditions (extracts)
In accordance with legal obligations (article L.324-2 of the Tourism Code), the rental will be the subject of a written contract, signed by both parties and accompanied by a detailed description of the premises. An inventory of fixtures will be carried out on entry and exit.
- Booking: The booking becomes effective (blocked calendar) as soon as the tenant has sent the owner a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the rental and a signed copy of the contract. The balance is to be paid 6 weeks before entering the premises.
- Capacity: the capacity of the cottage (11 people, adults and children) cannot be exceeded unless a specific request is accepted when the contract is signed. On request a cot (+ equipment) can be provided free of charge.
- Arrivals and departures: arrivals take place between 5pm and 7pm; you will be welcomed by the owner who will give you the keys, as well as a welcome booklet detailing everything there is to know about the house and all the useful addresses. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will remain available throughout your stay. Please inform in case of late arrival so that he can be present. Departures take place at 10am.
- Ancillary costs :
- Housework package (obligatory): 150€ – The cottage must be left in order, the dishes clean and tidy and the bins emptied. This package does not include cleaning the barbecue and plancha, which must be left clean.
- Tourist tax (1€/night/adult person) will be collected on behalf of the municipality .
- Deposit: a deposit of 1000€ will be requested on arrival; it will not be cashed and will be returned to you on departure after the inventory of fixtures.5
Specific clause “Money-back guarantee” Covid-19 (addendum to the lease contract)
In case of cancellation by the lessee up to 6 weeks before the beginning of the stay, the lessor undertakes to reimburse the deposit paid :
- If the lessee is unable to go to the place of rental because of the regulatory provisions put in place by the State related to the fight against Covid 19 (confinement of the region of origin, travel ban, etc.).
- If the lessor is obliged to give up the holiday rental because of the regulatory provisions put in place by the State related to the fight against Covid 19 (access restrictions, prohibition to rent, etc.).
This clause does not apply, however, to other grounds of impediment which the lessee may invoke (closed tourist attractions, personal concern, accident, illness, individual confinement, etc.) or which may be the subject of cancellation insurance. Where applicable, the general terms and conditions of the contract shall apply.
Resort Civil Liability: Mandatory, the rental contract requires a “Resort Civil Liability” insurance coverage that covers, during your stay, any damage caused to the premises or to third parties. This clause may or may not already be included in your multi-risk home insurance policy: check with your insurer.
Cancellation: Optional insurance to cover the risk of a hazard that would jeopardize your availability for the booked dates.
Update COVID-19 to September 14, 2020: the contract now covers the insured, his or her spouse or a member of his or her family as well as any person living in the same household in the event of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis before the departure date and preventing him or her from travelling.
For one or the other of these insurance coverages (2 options), we have negotiated preferential conditions accessible to guests of the “Terrasses des Sielves”.
Direct contact: CHAPKA Insurance’s TRANQUIL’OC Contract (AIG Group)
Due to the uniqueness of the place, bookings for our house are usually made between 6 and 9 months before the start of the stay, especially in high season.
In order to secure our guests against the always possible contingencies on such delays, we have decided to take charge of 50% of the amount of the cancellation insurance premium (optional). This commitment concerns the TRANQUIL’OC contract to be taken out with CHAPKA Assurance (link to be used for quotation or subscription).
From LES VANS in the direction of CHAMBONAS; cross the Chassezac bridge then turn left in the direction of LES SALELLES.
Go up this road for 2.5 km, arrive at the place called LES SIELVES, turn right and enter the hamlet, go 50 m, calade which goes down on the right.