For any question, request for information and booking online, do not hesitate to contact me
Tél. +33 (0)6 42 70 17 05
You can also consult the FAQ page
… or use the form below
Contact and booking form
General conditions (extracts)
In accordance with legal obligations (article L.324-2 of the Tourism Code), the rental will be the subject of a written contract, signed by both parties and accompanied by a detailed description of the premises. An inventory of fixtures will be carried out on entry and exit.
- Booking: The booking becomes effective (blocked calendar) as soon as the tenant has sent the owner a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the rental and a signed copy of the contract. The balance is to be paid 6 weeks before entering the premises.
- Capacity: the capacity of the cottage (11 people, adults and children) cannot be exceeded unless a specific request is accepted when the contract is signed. On request a cot (+ equipment) can be provided free of charge.
- Arrivals and departures: arrivals take place between 5pm and 7pm; you will be welcomed by the owner who will give you the keys, as well as a welcome booklet detailing everything there is to know about the house and all the useful addresses. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will remain available throughout your stay. Please inform in case of late arrival so that he can be present. Departures take place at 10am.
- Ancillary costs :
- Housework package (obligatory): 150€ – The cottage must be left in order, the dishes clean and tidy and the bins emptied. This package does not include cleaning the barbecue and plancha, which must be left clean.
- Tourist tax (1€/night/adult person) will be collected on behalf of the municipality .
- Deposit: a deposit of 1000€ will be requested on arrival; it will not be cashed and will be returned to you on departure after the inventory of fixtures.5
Specific clause “Money-back guarantee” Covid-19 (addendum to the lease contract)
In the event of cancellation by the client, the lessor undertakes to reimburse 100% of the sums paid:
- If the client is unable to go to the rental location due to general regulatory provisions put in place by the State and related to the fight against Covid-19 (confinement of the region of origin or travel ban).
- If the lessor is obliged to give up the holiday rental because of general regulations put in place by the State related to the fight against Covid-19 and applying to the place of stay (access restrictions, prohibition to rent, etc.).
PLEASE NOTE: the coverage of these 2 events allows our clients to be secure on the “mass” risk which is never covered by cancellation insurance contracts; the latter cover individual risks (COVID positivity, illness…): see below
However, this clause does not apply to other reasons of impediment which the lessee may invoke (closed tourist attractions, personal concern, accident, illness, individual confinement, quarantine on return, etc.) or which may be the subject of cancellation insurance. Where applicable, the general terms and conditions of the contract apply.
Special case of non-resident customers in France (additional specific risk of border blockade) :
- For a cancellation up to 6 weeks before the beginning of the stay, a 100% refund of the stay is guaranteed if the client is unable to reach the rental location for one of the 2 following reasons: confinement of the region of origin or border blockade.
- In case of cancellation for the same reasons less than 6 weeks before the beginning of the stay, a 100% refund of the stay is guaranteed but only if the gite is re-rented.
Resort Civil Liability: Mandatory, the rental contract requires a “Resort Civil Liability” insurance coverage that covers, during your stay, any damage caused to the premises or to third parties. This clause may or may not already be included in your multi-risk home insurance policy: check with your insurer.
Cancellation: Optional insurance to cover the risk of a hazard that would jeopardize your availability for the booked dates.
For one or the other of these insurance covers, we have selected 2 privileged partners proposed to the guests of the “Terrasses des Sielves”:
=> CHAPKA Insurance’s TRANQUIL’OC contract :
Offers 2 options: CANCELLATION only (option 1: cost # 2,6%) or CANCELLATION + CIVIL LIABILITY (option 2: cost # 3,6%).
Important limitation: cover limited to groups of up to 9 people.
=> Link for information, quote or subscription: TRANQUIL’OC
=> GRITCHEN Insurance’s ASSURLODGE contract :
Presents a single option combining CANCELLATION + CIVIL LIABILITY (cost # 4.25%).
The contract covers all participants declared in the contract without any limitation in number.
=> Link for information, quote or subscription: ASSURLODGE
COVID-19 (updated October 2020): These 2 contracts now include in the cancellation cover an individual positivity clause to COVID-19 (details to be consulted in the general conditions of each contract).
PLEASE NOTE: This information is indicative, each holidaymaker, after examination of the General Conditions of each contract, is free to subscribe (or not) the contract of his choice or on the contrary to favour a third party contract. In all cases, the holidaymaker subscribes directly; we do not act as an intermediary.
Partial refund of the cancellation insurance premium: Due to the unique nature of the place, reservations for our house are usually made between 6 and 9 months before the start of the stay, particularly in high season.
In order to reassure our guests against the risks that are always possible during such periods, we have decided to refund 50% of the optional cancellation insurance premium proposed by these 2 contracts:
– 50% on option 1 of the TRANQUIL’OC contract.
– 30% on the ASSURLODGE contract or on option 2 of the TRANQUIL’OC contract.
Address: 56 chemin des Sielves, Chambonas (latitude 44.429291 / longitude 4.118988).
From LES VANS in the direction of CHAMBONAS; cross the Chassezac bridge then turn left in the direction of LES SALELLES.
Go up this road for 2.5 km, arrive at the place called LES SIELVES, turn right and enter the hamlet, go 50 m, calade which goes down on the right.