General conditions (extracts)
Download the General Rental Conditions
In accordance with legal obligations (article L.324-2 of the Tourism Code), the rental will be the subject of a written contract, signed by both parties and accompanied by a detailed description of the premises. An inventory of fixtures will be carried out on entry and exit.
- Booking: The booking becomes effective (blocked calendar) as soon as the tenant has sent the owner a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the rental and a signed copy of the contract. The balance is to be paid 6 weeks before entering the premises.
- Capacity: the capacity of the cottage (11 people, adults and children) cannot be exceeded unless a specific request is accepted when the contract is signed. On request a cot (+ equipment) can be provided free of charge.
- Arrivals and departures: arrivals take place between
4pm and 6pm 5pm and 7pm; you will be welcomed by the owner who will give you the keys, as well as a welcome booklet detailing everything there is to know about the house and all the useful addresses. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will remain available throughout your stay. Please inform in case of late arrival so that he can be present. Departures take place at 10am.
- Ancillary costs :
- Cleaning package at the end of the stay (obligatory): 130€ – The cottage must be left in order, the dishes clean and tidy and the bins emptied. This package does not include cleaning the barbecue and plancha, which must be left clean.
- Tourist tax (1€/night/adult person) will be collected on behalf of the municipality .
- Deposit: a deposit of 1000€ will be requested on arrival; it will not be cashed and will be returned to you on departure after the inventory of fixtures.
Resort Civil Liability: Mandatory, the rental contract requires a “Resort Civil Liability” insurance coverage that covers, during your stay, any damage caused to the premises or to third parties. This clause may or may not already be included in your multi-risk home insurance policy: check with your insurer.
Cancellation: Optional insurance to cover the risk of a hazard that would jeopardize your availability for the booked dates.
For one or the other of these insurance coverages (2 options), we have negotiated preferential conditions accessible to guests of the “Terrasses des Sielves”.
Direct contact: CHAPKA Insurance’s TRANQUIL’OC Contract (AIG Group)
From LES VANS in the direction of CHAMBONAS; cross the Chassezac bridge then turn left in the direction of LES SALELLES.
Go up this road for 2.5 km, arrive at the place called LES SIELVES, turn right and enter the hamlet, go 50 m, calade which goes down on the right.